“I’ve got clients, I make good money, but I’m overwhelmed and don’t have time.”
- You’re an established business owner BUT you’ve created a “job” for yourself and want a business that runs even though you aren’t there
- You’re making between over $75K in your own business
Who you are…
As a Rising Rachel or Rob, you’re totally passionate about your work. You make good money and you have plenty of clients. As a matter of fact, you’re business is doing so well that you’re struggling to meet the demand.
Instead of being an entrepreneur running a business, you’ve actually created a J.O.B. for yourself. You’re an achiever and implementer, but you struggle with a completely full schedule. There is no light at the end of your tunnel.
Instead of enjoying the fruits of your labor, you’re running yourself ragged. Instead of taking care of you, your business is running you. You’re still running on that hamster wheel. Instead of having time for family and friends, you’re feeling guilty about neglecting those who are so important to you.
What your issues tend to be…
Business is good. You’re making good money. But, you’re working a lot. You’re tired and overwhelmed because your to-do list is a mile long. Your stress level is pretty high because there aren’t enough hours in the day. It’s quite likely that you haven’t taken a vacation in a while. Why? There just isn’t time.
In fact, you’re still trading “hours-for-dollars” and without you, the business doesn’t make any money. You’re probably working 50 hours a week if not more. It feels like you’ve reached the limit of your earnings potential since there aren’t enough hours in the day/week. As a result, you are having that hopeless, sinking feeling at the pit of your stomach when you think of your business.
You’ve reached the point where it seems the only way to have the business grow is by either cloning yourself or working more hours and having a longer week. Cloning yourself is not a possibility. And, you don’t have the stamina to work more, longer hours.
What you need most right now…
The things you need most right now are to reduce overwhelm and pump up your personal satisfaction at running your
- Having an implementable strategy
- Thinking Like a CEO™
- Leveraging use of your time, your skills and your marketing systems
- Building up the support structures inside the business.
- Getting clear on your priorities
- Letting go of the control and getting a reliable team WORKING on implementing your plan of action, headed by someone whom you trust to treat your business as their own
- Determining how to create passive and leveraged income
In short, you need to have a business that works for you even when you are not there, freeing you to serve more people than you’re currently serving, AND finally having some time off and taking care of yourself.
The Simplify and Manage Product you’ll need most…
- The Think Like a CEO System
- The Whole-Brain Business Plan™ System (Coming soon…)